Posted on | October 15, 2011 | 1 Comment
Thunderbird is not supporting VCF files, one of the most used file for saving business contacts. In previous post, I mention how to import vcard(VCF) file into Thunderbird. In the same way, you may need to save your business contacts in vcf files to import it in other email clients or taking backup. If you want to export thunderbird contacts to vcard file than you are at the right place. Just follow the below steps to export to vcf thunderbird contacts.
Export to VCF – Thunderbird
1. Open https://nic-nac-project.org/~kaosmos/morecols-en.html and Download latest version. This is the add-on for Mozilla Thunderbird for Import and Export Contacts.
2. Install add-on in Mozilla Thunderbird using Tools > Add-On. Restart Thunderbird.
3. Click Address Book and select contacts you want to export as VCF vCard file.
4. Click on Tools > MoreFunctionsForAddressBook
5. Click on Actions For Address Books and Click on Export As VCF.
6. You are Done!
Export VCF file from Thunderbird Contacts, Export vcard of Thunderbird Contacts, Thunderbird Export vCard, How to Export as vCard in Thunderbird, Export VCF file Mozilla Thunderbird will be done with above process.