Posted on | October 23, 2011 | 1 Comment
IP address is identification of your machine. Hiding IP address/port helps you to protect your surfing data. If you work in cyber cafe than it is important to keep some level of safety like hiding your IP address. If you will not than there are a chances for hacking and people share your data all over the world. If you are looking to hide your port than here are the steps.
Hide my IP Address
1. Open Internet Explorer and Select Proxy.
2. Choose Port and Proxy Address, right click on it and copy it.
3. Go to Tools > Internet Options
4. Select Connection Tab and go to LAN Settings.
5. Select Use a proxy server for your LAN in Proxy server
6. Paste Port & Proxy server in Port Box and Address box.
7. Click OK and Exit.
Hide IP Address, Hide my Port, Hide Internet Port, Hide my IP Address, Use Proxy for Hide IP Address, Use Proxy server