Posted on | October 15, 2011 | 1 Comment
I am recently looking to import the vcf file into my outlook to import all my contacts. I have hundred of vcards which contains all contact’s address and other data. I am looking to import all vcards with a single click instead of doing one by one. Importing one by one will take much more time so looking for a solution to mass import vcards in outlook. I found a way to import vcf files into outlook. You just need to follow below steps.
Import vCards into Outlook
1. Open Start > All Programs > Windows Contact Tool
2. Click on Import from top menu
3. Select all vcf files using shift key or ctrl key
4. Open Microsoft Outlook
5. Go to File > Import & Export & select “Import Internet Mail and Addresses”
6. Highlight “Outlook Express 4.x, 5.x, 6.x or Windows Mail” from the list of programs, check the box next to “Import Address Book” and press “Next” again.
7. Select “Do not import duplicate items” and Click Finish.
8. You are Done!
Using above steps you can import multiple vcf files into microsoft outlook, import muliple vcards into Outlook.